Saturday, March 16, 2019

Weekend Round-Up: The Birth Of Nikka, Noseless Egyptians, And Bauhaus Logo Redesigns

The Story Of Nikka – SCMP

Full disclosure – this story was probably an ad I clicked on one of my news apps on my phone, but when I see Japanese and Scotch, I tap immediately. The story tells of a man from a sake brewing family, Masataka Taketsuru, who, after studying brewing technology in Osaka, set out to Scotland to discover the secrets of making the finest whiskey. If you’re like me and start to tingle when you hear every detail about the history and how exquisitely crafted products are brought into the world, go ahead and give this story a whirl. While you’re at it, drop me a note in the comments to let me know what you’re sipping on these days. 

–David Aujero, Associate Digital Producer



from Best Watches For Men https://ift.tt/2Cq4gTq