Thursday, March 21, 2019

First Photos: The Rolex Day-Date 36 Rainbow Ref. 128345RBR

If you are tired of hearing me drone on and on and on about the Rolex RBOW, well too bad. I’m still in love with it and am happy to report that the trend is not going anywhere. At SIHH I saw many rainbow-themed watches roll out from Audemars Piguet, Parmigiani, and Richard Mille (if you count the Marshmallow as “rainbow-esque”), and Baselworld is proving to be no different. Rolex is back with a new rainbow this year, and it’s a Day-Date no less! It’s like they took all my favorite things and wrapped them into one neat little multi-colored package. Day-Date, check. Diamonds, check. Rainbow, check check. If this isn’t a double rainbow, I don’t know what is. 



from Best Watches For Men https://ift.tt/2WfJ4qC