Friday, August 10, 2018

Introducing: The Halios Seaforth GMT (Live Pics & Pricing)

The case is steel and measures 40mm (41mm for versions with a rotating bezel), 48mm lug to lug, and 12mm thick at the top of the crystal. The crystal is sapphire (domed and anti-reflective), the crown screws down, and water resistance is 200m. I have been wearing my pastel blue Seaforth with a 12-hour GMT bezel for a year now and it’s a watch that I absolutely love. As I covered in my original review, I’ve found the Seaforth to be a perfectly sized, easy to wear, distinctively styled (pastel, baby), and attractively priced watch. With this new GMT version, interested parties can choose from two dial colors and four possible bezel options, allowing you the ability to tune the Seaforth for your needs from a GMT watch.  



from Best Watches For Men https://ift.tt/2vxwjgk