Monday, November 26, 2018

H10: My Favorite HODINKEE Story: Stephen Pulvirent

Now, six and a half years later, I look back at this day and the story/video that resulted, and I see some of the best things about HODINKEE all rolled into one. Our scrappy attitude, the way we work to make really elevated things approachable and exciting, and the way we highlight the interesting people who make up the watch world are all on display. This was also the first story I ever worked on with both Ben and Will, two guys who have become much more than just co-workers since that day we interviewed Michael Safdie. (And I even saw Michael Safdie, the subject of the video just two weeks ago in Geneva for the auction – the watch world truly is a community.)

Great watches, great people, and great work. To me, that’s what HODINKEE has always been about, and this is the story that brought them together for me for the first time. 



from Best Watches For Men https://ift.tt/2RgDUsq